Usally Chicken kabab make on Grill or in Oven. If you don't have grill/oven use Charcoal and big iron tray, keep charcoal in a iron tray heat charcoal and grill chicken.
If you do not have Oven or Grill you can make Charcoal grill at home, see picture.
- 1 pound or 1/2 Kg Boneless Chicken
- 1 tsp of Garam masala powder
- 1 & 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp of Garlic powder
- 1 tsp of Onion powder
- 1 tsp of black Pepper powder
- 1 Potato, 5-6 mushrooms, if you like add more vegitables.
- 2 tsp of Olive Oil
- 2 tsp of zesty Italian dressing & marinade
- 3 tsp of Lemon juice
- 3 tsp of zesty & spicy Italian dressing
- Cut chicken into medium pieces like cubes, peal potato and cut medium size cubes and whole mushrooms, keep all in a bowl and add all ingredients except zesty & spicy Italian dressing, lemon juice and olive oil (Do not add these 3 now) and mix well and refrigerate for 5 hrs or overnight. You must marinade the chicken for good taste.
- Then take wooden skewers(If wodden skewers soak for 40 minutes) or Iron skewers.
- In a small bowl add lemon juice, olive oil and zesty & spicy Italian dressing, mix well to make mixture and keep aside.
- Now take soaked wooden skewers and alternately thread chicken and vegitable.
- Then apply lemon juice, olive oil and zesty & spicy Italian dressing mixture into threaded chicken pieces and vegitables with brush.
- Now keep this threaded chicken and veg wooden skewers in a oven pan.
- Then turn on oven 350 F heat to bake, apply lemon juice, olive oil and zesty & spicy Italian dressing mixture for every 20 minutes for moisture and flip another side. Keep in oven for 1 hr or until chicken pieces bake.
Ingredients of Chicken Kabab
Mix all Ingredients
Chicken and veg thread to skewers
Apply Italian sauce Thanks for watching!