Kothimeera Sorakaya pachadi
We can use the following proces for making of different chutneys like Tomato, Indian squash/sorakaya, Corionder/Kothimeera, Curry leaf, Ridge ground/Beerakaya chutnies as well. Here I show you how to make Kothimeera and indian squash chutney.
- 1 bunch Corionder/Kothimeera/Cilantro leaves
- 1 cup of Sorakaya/Indian squash Medium size pieces
- 1 Tomato
- 5 Green Chillies
- 2 tbs of Oil
- 4 Red Chillies
- Tamarind(20 grams)
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp of Chana dal
- 1 tsp of Urad dal
- 2 tbs of Salt
- 3 count Red chillies
Thanks for watching!
- Heat oil in a curry bowl on medium heat.
- Add urad dal, chana dal, Cumin seeds, let them splutter.
- Then add indian squash pieces, tomato (do not chop tomato), green chillies, tamarind, red chillies, and garlic cloves.
- Stir 2-3 times for every 4 minutes (without opening the lid) untill tomato looks squeezee, cook for about 15 minutes. Now add corionder leaves, cook 2 minutes. Remove from the stove, then add salt, turmeric and curry leaves close with lid.
- Let it cool, then add these into your mixer/grinder and grid untill it become paste. (While grinding do not add water)
- Your kothimeera/corionder and indian squash/sorakaya pachadi/chutney is ready.
- Serve with samosa, Rice, Plain Dosa, Uthappam, Idly, Bonda, Corn flour bonda and puri.